Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Reached home

Almost a year has passed by since I returned home last November. Writing a blog with the title "homecoming-stories" therefore seems somewhat out of place. In many ways, I have reached home over the past nine months. I have learned how to appreciate the little things, the great landscape, the opportunities, and more than everything else the people who live around and with me here in Suedtirol. There are still many things I miss, but by now I have also come to realize that there will be things to miss, regardless where I live. Same as there are always things to enjoy, regardless of where one lives. With Mia, I can further be sure that life will always bring new, beautiful surprises - whether I continue living here in Italy, or whether I will move out again into the world.

So, what remains to be (publicly) said is that I will not continue writing this blog, but that you are more than welcome to follow up on Mia's and my life on our new blog at www.trekkingbaby.blogspot.com. For the first time, I feel that at I am congesting the web with something useful. At least for those of you who like hiking (or looking at trekkingpicturs) and/or would like to know more about hiking with children. And of course it's the new blog is also meant to make my friends want to come and visit me in Suedtirol ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

schade...